A key piece of the digital health solution – understand what openEHR is and what it can do for your digital health implementation.
At conclusion of this module you will:
- understand the function of openEHR in digital healthcare
- Understand what openEHR is and its component parts
- Understand the benefits and requirements for each openEHR component
- Understand how the openEHR content is used in healthcare
- Understand the skills and tools needed to support development
- Understand development pathways for use of openEHR and the benefits and infrastructure for each stage
This course takes 10 hours in total (including practice and assessments) If you complete the assessments you will receive a statement of achievement which can be used to apply for professional development credits.