This course is designed to build skills in medical vocabulary and medical practice and sciences including the following skills:
- Identify medical terms used in clinical documentation
- Communicate using medical terminology
- Identify the health status of patients
- Identify the structure and function of the human body and the effect of dieses and conditions
- Identify the appropriate investigation and treatment for diseases and conditions.
- Apply and maintain knowledge of anatomy and physiology
- Use knowledge of anatomy and physiology and interventions to understand and analyse the content of a health record
Note: If you are interested in the terminology used as a code system in healthcare clinical see the EHE courses on SNOMED CT.