This module explains the problems and transition from the way data was managed in the past to what is needed for the new digital age.
You will gain skills to:
- Understand the need for a new way to look at health data
- Understand the scope and intent of the health data supply chain
- Understand the players in the data supply chain
- Understand the methods of data transition through the supply chain
- Understand data specifications to support care and transformation (Clinical Knowledge Manager tool)
This course takes 10 hours in total (including practice and assessments) If you complete the assessments you will receive a statement of achievement which can be used to apply for professional development credits.