Recognition of Prior Learning Credits
for International Students
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) credits are available for Clinicians (Doctors, Nurses & Midwives) and for those who have successfully completed the Cert IV of Clinical Classification or any one or more of the following competencies:
- Single competencies outlined on the Full Diploma page
- ICD-10 CM +PCS or ICD-10 CM+CPT
- Any of the NON-RTO courses on offer by eHE
- Basic coding Out-Patients (OP) – ICD-10-AM 10th or 11th or 12th Ed
- Basic coding conversion Out-Patients CM to AM 10th or 11th or 12th Ed
- Basic coding conversion In-Patients CM to AM 10th or 11th or 12th Ed
- Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately (BSBMED301)
- Use medical terminology in health care (HLTCCD003)
NOTE: Clinicians do NOT need to fill in the pre-approval form. Clinicians can enrol in the course via the Full Diploma page, ensuring relevant credentials are uploaded during the application process.
For Non Clinicians wishing to apply for approval for RPL, please fill in the form below and wait for us to send you confirmation of your approval.
Application for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
For Non-Clinicians wishing to apply for credit, please fill in the accompanying form and upload ALL relevant credentials in order to be considered for approval. We will inform you whether you have been approved for credit or not. Only once you have received approval, should you proceed to enrol.