Start or expand your clinical coding career by learning about ICD-10-AM and ACHI (10th edition). This is the current edition used in Australia.
- are nationally recognised training courses – offered in different combinations in these courses include:
- BSBMED301 – Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- HLTADM005 – Produce coded clinical data
- HLTADM006 – Undertake complex clinical coding
- HLTADM007 – Complete highly complex clinical coding
- HLT47315 – Certificate IV in health administration
- 22274Vic – Certiviate IV in clinnical classification
- start when you want, and study at your own pace with our expert and highly qualified tutors.
- can be paid for in installments (contact email@example.com)
- have discounts available to members or affiliates of GeHCO (Global eHealth Collaborative) with whom eHE is an Affiliate.
Subsets of full courses which are designed for those working in places with a limited range of coding required such as endoscopy centres.