eHe provides top quality vocational and tertiary educational courses in:
eHealth, Health Administration, Essential Computing and Vocational Education and Training, and a number of other professional development areas.
A health industry workforce able to optimally use health data, information and knowledge as well as all associated technologies by applying the most up to date Health Informatics standards.
Provide leadership as a global education provider of vocationally based Health Informatics training and train trainers for:
- The health workforce
- Trainers and Assessors in any industry enabling them to effectively transfer their expertise to others and develop the workforce to meet employer needs.
How we can work with you
We can provide value for money educational and consulting services on contract to:
- Individuals seeking quality education focused on practical workplace needs.
- Health service organisations who share our commitment to manage and promote safe, effective and sustainable healthcare delivery services by making the best possible use of available information and communication technologies.
- Universities and other Higher Education providers in need of our expertise. Course development flexibility and scope often represent high risk to these organizations, that risk and financial investment can be reduced and quality assured when developments are partnered with eHE.
- Any industry with a need for workforce development in the areas of essential computing and/or training and assessment.
We can assist you to:
- Develop a highly skilled and knowledgeable health informatics workforce
- Make the best possible use of available health informatics standards
- Undertake specific projects that draw on our professional expertise
- Prepare your experts to train others
- Evaluate, design and develop appropriate training or education programs
- Friendly, innovative and supportive training and consultancy services to address practical needs in your workplace.
- High quality courses delivered via various delivery modes to suit your learning pace, time availability and style.
We have an Academic Board responsible for eHe’s quality management program.
We play a central role in identifying national health informatics competency needs. We specialize in the development of competency standards that support our educational program development activities.
Our research and development work builds our knowledge base and informs our publications and course content development activities.
We have invested in the necessary technical infrastructure to support our student administration activities, comply with the AVETMISS national reporting requirements and includes the Moodle learning management system, a go-to-meeting and a teleconference service to support elearning.
We provide a Certification and Registered Training Organisation management service to a number of Training Associates via formal contractual arrangements.
We are aligned with universities, professional organisations and industry partners.
Our Academic Board assures the quality of eHE’s course content, course delivery modes and assessment processes. eHe was re-registered for a further 5 years in 2015 following an ASQA audit.
Company Legal Status
eHealth Education Pty Ltd (eHe) – ACN 133 868 050 – is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO-32279 ) operating virtually and face to face. The company was established in 2008, first registered as an RTO in 2010. It is regulated by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). The company also provides an RTO management service to other training organisations and individual trainers.